Online Student Records Request Step 1, Please Enter All Information
This is an official request for a copy of a student record. The information contained in this request should be considered private. Please complete all information in full and then finalize the order process by clicking 'Proceed to Check Out'. The information required on this page is necessary to verify and protect your school record from being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
****PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, district staff is not onsite. Access to student records is limited.****
Monday, March 16, 2020
RE: Requests for Student Records/Transcripts
To Whom It May Concern:
Jefferson County Public Schools has halted all walk in orders to the Transcript Office as well as to the Under 18 Records Room. Orders may still be placed online, but during this time, staff will have extremely limited access to student records. Unfortunately, that limited access does not include student records prior to 2008. If you are in need of student records for yourself or a former student enrolled in JCPS between 2008 to current, unofficial transcripts and other student information may be available.
If records are needed for employment verification purposes, please share this letter with your prospective employer.
There is not yet an estimated date as to when normal operation will resume.
JCPS Coordinator Attendance Systems Data Control/Student Records
You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
ACCESSING THE ORDER TRACKER: Once the order has been submitted and payment received, you will be directed to a confirmation page which contains the link to the Order Tracker. You will also receive a link to the Order Tracker via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the Order Tracker, you will enter your email address, order number and password.
Transcript Request Important Information:
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing request.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery of mailed orders.
Diploma Request Important Information: Transcripts are available in our office for employment/college.
- Type your name exactly the way you want it to be printed on your diploma.
- Diplomas are NOT available for Westport High School, Durrett High School, Jesse Stuart High School or Thomas Jefferson High School
- All Ahren diploma requests will be remade under Jefferson County High School
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery of diploma. If you are ordering between March and June, please be aware that our printing company may need more than 10-12 weeks to process your order due to the processing of current senior diplomas.
If you do NOT have a SSN and/or Driver's License, please enter '9999' in the appropriate fields below.
Please select the 'Close' button to hide this message and then select the 'Add An Address' button in order to input the shipping address for your order.